Mo Gilligan VIP Tickets & Hospitality Packages | Mo Gilligan UK Tour 2021
Rising star Mo Gilligan has announced a brand new upcoming world tour set to take centre stage in the UK in 2021, so get in touch to find out how to book official Mo Gilligan VIP tickets and hospitality packages for this amazing live show.
Mo Gilligan has confirmed he will perform a series of live arena shows as part of his first major world tour in 2021.
The UK comedian burst onto the big stage with his starring role as host of the smash-hit Channel 4 show The Lateish Show with Mo Gilligan which was critically-acclaimed and received a BAFTA nomination.
Following on from it’ unprecedented success, he has confirmed details of his There’s Mo To Life 2021 tour, which includes two unmissable final shows at the Utilita Arena Birmingham in December 2021.
Gilligan told fans: “My favourite thing is performing live to those who like what I do. The last few years have been so phenomenally life changing – and that’s all down to you guys. Thanks you to all my supporters all over the world and I can’t wait to get back out on the road to see you again!”
Experience the final show of huge tour with official Mo Gilligan VIP tickets and hospitality packages for an incredible night of comedy in Birmingham.
Mo Gilligan VIP Tickets & Hospitality Packages
- Birmingham VIP Tickets
- VIP Suite
The Arena Birmingham’s official VIP Experience welcomes guests to this renowned Birmingham music venue to enjoy an amazing night of wining and dining inside the venue combined with outstanding VIP tickets for the show. From the moment you arrive via the VIP entrance at the venue, all our VIP guests will enjoy access to the exclusive hospitality lounge and excellent stage views from the VIP seats. VIP tickets at Arena Birmingham are available for groups of various sizes (subject to availability).
Arena Birmingham VIP Tickets include:
- Arrive via the Arena Birmingham VIP entrance
- VIP check in upon arrival at the venue
- Access to the exclusive hospitality lounge inside the Arena Birmingham
- Inclusive two-course relaxed, informal dining inside the hospitality lounge
- Three complimentary drinks per guest
- Mo Gilligan VIP tickets in the VIP section at the Arena Birmingham
- VIP drinks ordering service during the show interval
- Cloakroom facilities in the hospitality lounge
- Car Parking at the Arena Birmingham available on request
- Experienced Arena Birmingham hospitality staff in attendance
The ultimate way to entertain a larger group of guests at your favourite venue is undoubtedly within an ultra-exclusive Mo Gilligan VIP box overlooking the arena. Inside each luxurious private box is a smart, contemporary interior which provides the ideal setting to relax and enjoy the atmosphere and refreshments with your guests, before taking up your balcony seats located directly outside of each private box.
Private Boxes can accommodate groups of between 12 to 24 guests (subject to availability).
Mo Gilligan Private Box benefits include:
- VIP entrance
- VIP access to your exclusive Mo Gilligan VIP Suite throughout the event
- Private cash bar inside your suite with a dedicated box waiter
- Option to pre-order food for your suite or order on the day
- Padded balcony seats adjoining the suite offering prime elevated views of the arena
- Private lounge space to relax and mingle with your guests
- Experienced VIP Suite host/hostess in attendance
- HD TV screen
- VIP bathroom facilities
- Experienced box hospitality staff in attendance
To find out more about Mo Gilligan tickets & VIP experiences, or to enquire about hospitality packages, simply submit your details using the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible with all the necessary event information.
Read VIP Guest Reviews
We’re working directly with our many partners, event organisers and promotions teams around the world to keep you updated on the status of your event.
If your event is affected by the UK government guidelines, then your booking will be protected by our COVID-19 Guarantee.
If an event is postponed, a member of our team will contact you via email to provide you with an update and any necessary additional information. You are not required to do anything further; your booking will be honoured and your VIP tickets automatically remain valid for the rescheduled date.
If your event is cancelled and not rescheduled, or is to be held behind closed doors without spectators, Hospitality Centre will provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or issue you with a full credit to redeem against a future VIP event booking.
Rest assured our team are working hard to keep all customers updated on the status of every event and we appreciate your patience at this busy time.
To find out more, please visit our COVID-19 frequently asked questions section.
Book With Confidence
Events You Might Also Like:
Browse All Upcoming Music Events & Concerts