Gold Cup Restaurant | Cheltenham Festival 2020 Hospitality Packages
Invite your guests to an unforgettable day of racing and VIP entertainment at the Cheltenham Festival 2020 in the Gold Cup Restaurant right at the heart of the famous Cheltenham Racecourse.
Taking its name from the most prestigious Championship race of the week and indeed of the jump racing season, the Gold Cup Restaurant is an ideal place to host a day of hospitality at the Cheltenham Festival 2020.
Privileged guests can look forward to enjoying all the drama of The Festival with an exclusive chance to savour fantastic cuisine served inside the Gold Cup Restaurant, along with complimentary drinks served throughout the day.
Distinguished racing tipsters are present to offer their expert advice and analysis of each race to hopefully make your day successful in more ways than one.
From its fabulous location directly behind the Main Grandstand, adjacent to the parade ring at Cheltenham Racecourse, this is undoubtedly one of the most enviable places to enjoy the Cheltenham Festival, so enquire below and look forward to an unforgettable day of hospitality and entertainment at the Gold Cup Restaurant for this year’s Festival.
To find out prices and to book official Gold Cup Restaurant Cheltenham Festival hospitality packages, send us your requirements below and one of our horse racing experts will get back to you as soon as possible with all the official hospitality information.
Gold Cup Restaurant Hospitality Package
Cheltenham Festival Gold Cup Restaurant packages can be booked for groups of 2 guests and above on shared tables, with private tables offered for groups of 8 – 12 guests (subject to availability).
Cheltenham Festival Gold Cup Restaurant Inclusions:
- Cheltenham Festival VIP tickets & access to the Gold Cup Restaurant
- Reserved table seating in the Gold Cup Restaurant throughout the day
- Club Enclosure admission badge for access to the Viewing Steps and the Members’ Lawn
- Morning coffee & biscuits on arrival
- Grande Marque Champagne reception
- Contemporary Chef’s table lunch served inside the Gold Cup Restaurant
- Complimentary bar including fine Burgundy and Bordeaux wines, draught beers and premium spirits
- Racing celebrity tipster for expert analysis and betting advice
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Tote betting facilities
- HDTV screens inside the Gold Cup Restaurant
- Official race card
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Experienced hospitality staff in attendance
- Individual guests documents
Cheltenham Festival Hospitality Reviews
More Cheltenham Festival Hospitality Packages
Cheltenham Festival Hospitality & Event Information
Want to know what time Cheltenham Racecourse opens each day during The Festival 2020? When Cheltenham Gold Cup starts? What time hospitality guests should arrive or when the day finishes? Get clued up right here.
Learn about the history of the Cheltenham Festival, including how it all began, previous winners of the key Festival races, champion trainer and jockey titles plus a wealth of facts, figures and jump racing knowledge.
Unsure which day to attend the Cheltenham Festival 2020? Take a look at the race card for each of the action-packed four days of racing to help you decide when to make the pilgrimage to Cheltenham Racecourse.
Can I travel by train to the racecourse? What are the big races? Can I places bet inside the hospitality suites? Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions ahead of your visit to the Cheltenham Festival 2019.