Theatre Restaurant | Cheltenham Festival 2020 Hospitality Packages
Make the most of your visit to the greatest show on turf in 2020 with all-inclusive hospitality inside [email protected] The Festival, one of the most cutting-edge Cheltenham Racecourse restaurants.
A cutting-edge new hospitality experience at Cheltenham, The [email protected] The Festival is a fabulous setting for your visit to the home of jump racing.
Boasting an immersive Pan Asian menu with food crafted by outstanding chefs, [email protected] The Festival treats VIP guests to the finest Asian culinary delights inside this popular restaurant. From the traditional Bento box starters, to the traditional Pila tables and booths, guests love the opportunity to enjoy a traditional Pan Asian experience.
To compliment the exceptional hospitality on offer throughout each day at the Cheltenham Festival, this facility has its own third floor balcony offering irresistible views of the action, making one of the most sought after Cheltenham Racecourse restaurants.
To discover a truly unique VIP experience on your visit to the Cheltenham Festival, get in touch using the enquiry form below and get ready for an unforgettable day at the greatest show on turf.
To find out prices and to book [email protected] The Cheltenham Festival hospitality packages, send us your requirements below and one of our horse racing experts will get back to you as soon as possible with all the official hospitality information.
[email protected] The Festival Hospitality Package
Bookings are can be made for groups of 2 guests and above in the [email protected] The Festival Restaurant (subject to availability).
[email protected] The Festival Restaurant Inclusions:
- Cheltenham Festival VIP tickets & access to the [email protected] The Festival
- Reserved table seating in the restaurant throughout the day
- Elevated track side viewing of the final furlong from the adjoining third floor balcony
- Club Enclosure admission badge for access to the Viewing Steps and the Members’ Lawn
- Artisan teas, coffee & smoked bacon bites on arrival
- Cocktails and Champagne served before lunch
- Bento box starter, main course & dessert served inside the [email protected] The Festival Restaurant
- Complimentary bar including draught beers, wines and premium spirits
- Sweet & savoury afternoon tea
- Tote betting facilities
- HDTV screens inside the [email protected] The Festival Restaurant
- Official race card
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Experienced hospitality staff in attendance
- Individual guests documents
Cheltenham Festival Hospitality Reviews
More Cheltenham Festival Hospitality Packages
Cheltenham Festival Hospitality & Event Information
Want to know what time Cheltenham Racecourse opens each day during The Festival 2020? When Cheltenham Gold Cup starts? What time hospitality guests should arrive or when the day finishes? Get clued up right here.
Learn about the history of the Cheltenham Festival, including how it all began, previous winners of the key Festival races, champion trainer and jockey titles plus a wealth of facts, figures and jump racing knowledge.
Unsure which day to attend the Cheltenham Festival 2020? Take a look at the race card for each of the action-packed four days of racing to help you decide when to make the pilgrimage to Cheltenham Racecourse.
Can I travel by train to the racecourse? What are the big races? Can I places bet inside the hospitality suites? Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions ahead of your visit to the Cheltenham Festival 2020.