Epsom Derby Hospitality Tickets 2024 | Epsom Derby Festival 2024
Explore the range of exceptional Epsom Derby hospitality tickets and corporate box packages available at Epsom Downs Racecourse during two fabulous days of Summer racing at the Epsom Derby Festival 2024.
As one of the most prestigious of the nations five Classics, The Epsom Derby is a must attend event for the most discerning of racegoers. There is no better way to experience the Epsom Derby Festival 2024 than from the VIP surroundings of the official hospitality restaurants and boxes at Epsom Racecourse, providing all racegoers at this wonderful festival of racing with delicious fine dining, complimentary drinks and unrivalled views of the closing stages of each race.
If that wasn’t enough, each privileged guest with official Epsom Derby hospitality tickets will enjoy outstanding tips and racing insight from some of the most celebrated names in racing. Choose from the wealth of track side hospitality marquees, grandstand restaurants and exclusive private boxes at Epsom Downs Racecourse and guarantee your guests a winning day in more ways than one at the Epsom Derby Festival 2024.
Epsom Derby Festival 2024
Ladies' Day | Friday 31 May 2024
Derby Day | Saturday 01 June 2024
Official Epsom Derby Hospitality Packages
The Derby Suite is the most exclusive and intimate dining experience at Epsom Downs Racecourse. Situated on the third floor of the stunning Queen Elizabeth II Stand, it exudes class, style and the perfect platform for entertaining friends and clients alike.
- Champagne reception and Canapes upon arrival
- Inclusive bar of Champagne, wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks
- Delicious five course a la carte menu
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Exclusive access to the Queen Elizabeth II Stand and Grandstand Enclosures
- Access to betting and roaming facilities
- Exclusive TV coverage and Official Epsom Derby 2024 Racecard
- Car Parking (1 per 4 guests upon request)
To book your places at Epsom Downs Racecourse with official Epsom Derby VIP tickets & hospitality, please submit in your details below and one of our event experts will get back to you as soon as possible with all the official hospitality information.
Hear What Our Customers Say
Epsom Derby Festival Hospitality Gallery
Video: Ladies Day at the Epsom Derby Festival
Video: Derby Day at the Epsom Derby Festival
Epsom Derby Hospitality & Event Information
What To Wear
Frequently Asked Questions
Epsom Derby Festival Map
The dates for the Cheltenham Festival 2022 are Tuesday 15th March – Friday 18th March 2022.
The Cheltenham Festival will be staged at Cheltenham Racecourse – The Home Of Jump Racing – in Gloucestershire.
Gold Cup Day at the Cheltenham Festival is on Friday 18th March 2022.
Get in touch using the enquiry form above and a member of our team will be able to help you secure your places.
Book With Confidence
Our fantastic team of experienced event gurus can help you discover official Epsom Derby hospitality packages that perfectly suits your needs.
Worry no more about hidden surcharges and booking fees! Aside from the cost of tracked next day delivery for your VIP packs, everything is included in our price.
Safe & Secure
We pride ourselves on providing official Epsom Derby tickets & hospitality packages, giving you complete peace of mind each time you book.
Next Day Delivery
As soon as the event information is ready, your VIP tickets & hospitality passes are shipped by Next Day Delivery, ensuring you have everything well in advance.
Events You Might Also Like:
Qatar Goodwood Festival Hospitality
Royal Ascot Hospitality
Horse Racing Hospitality
The Winning Post is a contemporary styled marquee offering guests the very best in Epsom hospitality. Guests will be treated to a unique dining experience along with mixologists and music throughout.
Bookings can be made for groups of 2 guests or more on shared tables, with private tables offered for groups of 8 – 12 guests (subject to availability).
Dress code: Smart and chic. Gentlemen are asked to wear a jacket or blazer on both days. Strictly no shorts or trainers.
- Exclusive marquee positioned inside the track next to the winning post
- Unrivalled views of Queen’s Stand and Duchess’s Stand opposite
- Main Grandstand admission badge
- Exclusive access to the Grandstand Enclosure and Lonsdale Enclosure
- Balcony terrace adjacent to the winning post
- Premium cocktail reception
- Three course dining experience
- Modern afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including cocktails, house wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Car park passes (1 per 4 guests upon request)
- Exclusive Tipster talk
- HD screens showing racing coverage
- Betting facilities inside the suite
- Experienced Epsom Racecourse hospitality staff in attendance
Provisional package information subject to change.