Formula 1® Abu Dhabi Grand Prix VIP Tickets & Hospitality Packages | F1 Abu Dhabi 2021
The final round of the Formula 1 season sees World Championship rivals go wheel-to-wheel in a gripping desert showdown, so witness the action in VIP luxury with trackside F1 Abu Dhabi hospitality packages.
The final race of the Formula 1® 2021 season sees the drivers and teams head to the glittering United Arab Emirates for what is destined to be a gripping Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021.
Championship contenders Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc will be at full throttle around the twists and turns of the sparkling Yas Marina Circuit to be in front when the chequered flag falls and claim the top step on the podium in Abu Dhabi, which could decide who gets their hands on Formula 1’s ultimate prize.
Set on Abu Dhabi’s spectacular Yas Island, this famous track sees the Formula 1 grid snake through the harbour and the iconic Yas Viceroy Hotel during this hi-octane evening/night race.
The drama-fuelled Abu Dhabi Grand Prix has quickly become one of the most glamorous VIP destinations, attracting a wealth of legends and A-list celebrities from all over the world to enjoy 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix hospitality packages & VIP tickets to witness Formula 1’s sensational climax.
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Hospitality Packages
- Harbour Club Hospitality
- Luxury Yacht Hospitality
Located within the iconic five star Yas Viceroy Hotel inside the Yas Marina Circuit, guests in the exclusive Harbour Club will get to experience Formula 1® in VIP style with outstanding Abu Dhabi Grand Prix hospitality, complete with trackside front row seats and balcony views just metres from the track to absorb all the action as it unfolds. VIP guests are able watch all-important qualifying on Saturday and the race on Sunday from the spacious trackside VIP terrace or on the large screens throughout the suite, and can mingle with F1 legends, former drivers and celebrities throughout the weekend inside the exclusive Harbour Club.
Exclusive Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 hospitality packages in the Harbour Club can be booked for groups of various sizes on individuals days (Saturday or Sunday) or for the full F1 weekend (subject to availability).
Harbour Club VIP Package benefits include:
- Access to the exclusive Harbour Club at the Yas Viceroy Hotel inside the track
- Spacious, air-conditioned dining and bar areas within the Harbour Club hospitality suite
- Large VIP terrace overlooking the track with covered balcony seating with outstanding views
- Special guest appearances and Q&A's with F1 personalities throughout the weekend
- Gourmet cuisine served inside the Harbour Club for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- All-inclusive complimentary bar including Champagne, premium spirits, fine wines and soft drinks
- Exclusive cocktail bar with mixologists serving cocktails
- HD TV screens inside the hospitality suite and on the balcony terrace to follow all the action
- Access to the F1 concerts at the Du Arena adjacent to the Yas Marina Circuit
- Silent charity auction in aid of a selected charity
- Experienced Abu Dhabi Grand Prix hospitality staff in attendance throughout
The ultimate way to enjoy the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 is undoubtedly track side on board a Luxury Super Yacht at the Yas Marina Circuit. The track itself perfectly winds its way around the Yas Marina harbour, treating guests to astonishing views of the Grand Prix weekend up close. From your unrivalled location on board this incredible Super Yacht, VIP guests will get the opportunity to mingle with celebrities, enjoy gourmet cuisine, drinks, entertainment and an amazing atmosphere throughout the weekend in the lap of luxury.
Luxury Super Yacht Hospitality Packages at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix can be booked for groups of various sizes for the full weekend, including Qualifying and Race Day (subject to availability).
Luxury Super Yacht VIP Package benefits include:
- Access to the exclusive Luxury Super Yacht at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Yacht hospitality on board one of the biggest trackside yachts in the Marina
- Enjoy the stylish, sophisticated lounge, dining and bar areas on board the Super Yacht
- Sweeping track side views of the action on track from this prime track side berth
- Mingle with celebrities throughout the weekend
- Gourmet international cuisine served throughout the weekend
- Complimentary drinks including Champagne, cocktails, premium spirits, fine wines and soft drinks
- HD TV screens on board the Yacht to follow all the action
- Evening entertainment
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Experienced F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix hospitality staff in attendance throughout
To book your Abu Dhabi Grand Prix hospitality packages or to enquire about the latest availability, simply send us your details using the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your event.
Abu Dhabi GP Hospitality Reviews
Video: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Harbour Club
Video: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Yacht Hospitality
Results: Abu Dhabi GP Winners
2009 | 1st: Sebastian Vettel – Red Bull-Renault
2010 | 1st: Sebastian Vettel – Red Bull-Renault
2011 | 1st: Lewis Hamilton – McLaren-Mercedes
2012 | 1st: Kimi Raikkonen – Lotus-Renault
2013 | 1st: Sebastian Vettel – Red Bull-Renault
2014 | 1st: Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
2015 | 1st: Nico Rosberg – Mercedes
2016 | 1st: Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
2017 | 1st: Valtteri Bottas – Mercedes
2018 | 1st: Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
2019 | 1st: Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
2020 | 1st: Sebastian Vettel – Red Bull Racing-Honda
We’re working directly with our many partners, event organisers and promotions teams around the world to keep you updated on the status of your event.
If your event is affected by the UK government guidelines, then your booking will be protected by our COVID-19 Guarantee.
If an event is postponed, a member of our team will contact you via email to provide you with an update and any necessary additional information. You are not required to do anything further; your booking will be honoured and your VIP tickets automatically remain valid for the rescheduled date.
If your event is cancelled and not rescheduled, or is to be held behind closed doors without spectators, Hospitality Centre will provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or issue you with a full credit to redeem against a future VIP event booking.
Rest assured our team are working hard to keep all customers updated on the status of every event and we appreciate your patience at this busy time.
To find out more, please visit our COVID-19 frequently asked questions section.
Book With Confidence
Events You Might Also Like:
Browse Upcoming Events Calendar